4 Square Tax & Accounting, LLC
In accordance with the Consumer Financial Privacy Act
(15 U.S.C. 6803)
The company named above collects non-public personal information from you.
We secure this information from the following sources:
· Information you provide via telephone, fax, email or face-to-face meetings with us.
· Information you provide on tax organizers and other forms and worksheets we may provide.
· Information contained in original documents you provide for tax return preparation, in completed applications for mortgages, insurance coverage or other services we may provide.
· Information provided by others in response to the submission or required investigation of your application(s) for mortgages, insurance services, etc; or at our request secured as part of our services.
· Information provided from consumer-reporting agencies.
We do not disclose any personal information about you (whether such information is available through other public sources or not) to anyone, except as permitted or required by law, or as you specifically authorize and direct in writing.
Access to your personal and account information is limited to those employees who need to know the information in order to provide requested products or services to you, or to conduct routine administrative activities within the firms listed above. Information may be shared between these affiliated companies to accomplish these purposes.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal law to guard your non-public personal information. Further information about our privacy policies may be obtained by contacting the principal owner of the firm listed above.